1. On the first day of creation, God created the dog.
2. On the second day, God created man to serve the dog.
3. On the third day, God created all the animals of the earth (especially the horse) to serve as potential food for the dog.
4. On the fourth day, God created honest toil so that man could labor for the good of the dog.
5. On the fifth day, God created the tennis ball so that the dog might or might not retrieve it.
6. On the sixth day, God created veterinary science to keep the dog healthy and the man broke.
7. On the seventh day, God tried to rest… but He had to walk the dog.